A pretty good week to start the second half of the trimester. I think the
accountability of grades and conferences led to better work-ethic and focus. That's a great way to kick off the second half of the
trimester!
Conferences
Thank you to all who attended your child's conference. It was AWESOME to see families involved in education. I was proud of the students and how well they presented their work. I enjoyed the chance to talk about your students with you. Thank you for
being involved.
Coming Soon...
PUMPKIN
FUN
DAY!
stay tuned for more details....
Accelerated Reader
Ask your student if they are behind...they have been staying in at recess. If they are, they should be reading for 20-30 minutes each night!
Personal Essays
We will be starting personal essays for Writer’s Workshop next week. This is a good opportunity to talk with your student about issues that are
important to them as we will be doing some serious writing.
Please leave a comment to earn your student's team a point!
1 comment:
Thanks for all you do Miss C! Maggie Brunner
Post a Comment