Friday, May 16, 2014

Newsletter: May 16

We have 13 days of school left! I cannot believe how time has flown by. The kids are doing great as we finish up some things. We are currently working on projects for the Solar System or Human Body in Science, making demonstration videos for positive behavior in our school, and practicing our states, capitals, and abbreviations for Social Studies! 

RELAY FOR LIFE! 
We had a GREAT walk-a-thon today! I am proud of the kids and their efforts to help fight cancer! Last I heard we were close to raising $10,000 as a school!!!! FANTASTIC!!! 

Some highlights for our class: 
Noelle, Hannah, Miss C logged 2 miles each 
Niles ran 7.2 miles 
Lilly walked 1 mile backward 
Everyone was moving the whole time! 

Field Day 
Due to the threat of rain, we have postponed Field Day. We will let you know on Monday the rescheduled date! (Most likely May 27 from 8-12). 
 If you would like to help, let me know!

No comments: