It has been a learning experience so far in Room 410. This group of kids has done a great job getting adjusted to life in 5th grade. They are learning more responsibility, how to be a positive role model, and that hard work pays off! It was possible with support from home – that's you!
I am a firm believer that good kids come from good parents. Our class would not be what we are without the support of each one of you at home. You deserve a jumbo
THANKS!
We have worked hard this first part of the school year. We have published 4 pieces of writing, taken several Science and Social Studies tests, learned 400 spelling words, taken over 500 AR quizzes, and many other day-to-day things.The most recent task was to answer Letters to Santa written by a first grade class. What an honor! The letters were a huge hit with the first grade and I believe the 5th graders enjoyed answering the letters. Definitely put us in the Christmas Spirit.
As I wrap up, I want to thank you for the support from home. It makes a teacher's job easier when parents are supportive of the education for their children. Be safe in your travels and cherish the time you have with family and friends this holiday season
See you January 6, 2014!
Merry Christmas and blessings on your holiday
No comments:
Post a Comment